CloudLinux OS is the leading platform for multitenancy hosting.
- Improving Server Stability
- Increasing User Density
- Upholds Security
This is achieved by isolating users from one another by giving them each their own allocated server resources, creating an environment that looks and feels more like a virtual server than a shared hosting account.
Each users sits in their own “Lightweight Virtual Environment” or LVE, which provides each user with their resources limits.
- I/O Bandwidth
- IOPS (I/O Operations per Second)
- LiteSpeed Webserver End Points (Simulataneous Users)
- NPROCs (Max Number of Processes)
when combined with DirectAdmins own DiskSpace & Bandwidth Limits, gives you the ultimate visability and control of each user.
Now “Resellers” can set limits on each of their users, but all their users combined cannot exceed the limits placed on the “Reseller”.
With these controls in place, Resellers can expect to the following improvemts
- 3 x Drop in reboots
- 6 x Drop in customer suspensions
- 5% Drop in customer churn
- 70% Drop in tickets for performance-related issues
These are acheived with the following technology.
- LVE Manager
- MySQL Governor
- Hardened PHP
Greater compatibility with your customers requirements is delivered using
- PHP Selector
- Python Selector
- Multi Version Node Hosting